Donate Monthly - Support Just Food
Help build more just, vibrant and sustainable food and farming systems in the Ottawa region by supporting Just Food!
We are a grassroots, non-profit organization that runs the Community Gardening Network, Savour Ottawa (a local food promotional initiative), the Ottawa Buy Local/Grow Local Food Guide, and the Just Food Farm, among other initiatives.
The Just Food Farm is an exciting initiative on NCC Greenbelt land, on which we:
- run a Start-up Farmer Training Program;
- host the Karen Community Farm;
- host FarmWorks – a youth-at-risk program through Operation Come Home;
- lease to long-term producers like Nanabush Food Forests, Radical Homestead, and The Wild Garden;
- host children and youth educational tours and programs; and,
- much, much more!
2015 is the International Year of Soils! Renew your commitment to a sustainable, accessible food system in Ottawa by supporting the many efforts of Just Food. There is no better time to start!
Individual donors provide critical core funding to our organization, bolstering all our programs.
You can support Just Food through monthly pre-authorized deductions from your credit card or paypal account. By making a regular monthly donation, you strengthen our financial stability by providing known and sustained funding throughout the year, helping us to budget.